EM Electrical Contracting (“EM Electrical”) was founded by Eric Martino who has carved his own path as one of the best electrical contractors in New Jersey. After receiving his NJ Master Electrical license (#13766) in 1995, Eric Martino started the company in 1996, and has grown it to 24 employees.
EM Electrical Contractors, LLC is a licensed, fully insured electrical contractor company. Offering a wide range of services—from maintenance service contracts to renovations and new construction for residential, commercial and industrial clients – our reputation as leaders in the power industry is delivering fast, high quality work at reasonable rates. Furthermore, all technicians are 10-hour certified by OSHA.
We are available for any emergency. EM Electrical is dependable and is prepared to fulfill all of your electrical needs.
Supports a Greener World
EM Electrical is not only committed to providing customers with energy saving products and ideas, but implementing standards that are environmentally friendly within its own company. For instance:
- Our 11,000 sq. ft. facility has the most up-to-date hi-bay florescence technological lighting. With motion sensor and light sensor, we are a “no switch” facility; therefore no need to light unoccupied rooms.
- Our building is 100% powered by solar panels.
- Programmable thermostat for heating and cooling.
- Hi bay fans to recover heat.
- Instant hot tank-less water heater.
- Recycling cardboard, ink cartridge and paper.
- Keeping our trucks indoors to minimize icing and in turn warm ups.
Committed to Building Lasting Partnership
Our goal at EM Electrical is to build long lasting partnerships. Our developed relationships with the best manufacturers has led to us to being Certified Eaton Cutler-Hammer Contractor, factory trained Kohler, Generac®, GE, Briggs and Stratton® Generator Installer and Dealer.
Ready to Serve You
We are available for any emergency. EM Electrical is dependable and is prepared to fulfill all your electrical needs.
EM Electrical shows their gratitude to the community by donating to:
- Habitat for Humanity
- SCARC Foundation
- Catholic Diocese